Jump to the main content block

About Us

The Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Department was founded in fall of 1954. The Animal Science Department was separately established in fall of 1965 being a three-year program. It was restructured as a two-year program and the name was changed to The Department of Animal Production in fall of 1991, but a four-year program was introduced in fall of 1997 and the two-year program was suspended. The graduate program for full time students starts in fall of 1998, and for part time students program may start as early as 1999.